Privacy & Refund Policy
1. Young And Rising INDIA Foundation (“YARI FOUNDATION”) which was known as Bhagya
Micro Credit And Rural Development Foundation before December 2019, committed to the
ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about
yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site http://www.risingindia.org/ (“Site”)
2. Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
Your email and mailing address
Your contact details
Your payment processing details
Personal details provided by you
Any other data as YARI FOUNDATION may require
5. Collection of Information
5.1: Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Site, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
5.2: While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
(i) the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
(ii) the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
(iii) which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
5.3: The General Information is not Personal Information. YARI FOUNDATION Foundation’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
5.4: The General Information is used by YARI FOUNDATION for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in YARI FOUNDATION and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by YARI FOUNDATION with any person, at YARI Foundation’s discretion.
5.5: Cookies: “Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviours, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the YARI FOUNDATION site.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be set to expire: on a specified date after a specific period of time when a transaction has been completed or when a user turns off his/her browser.
A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called “persistent” cookies.
Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a website. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the website. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular website and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction.
To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service.
Refusing Cookies on YARI Foundation’s Website
Note: Some product features and services provided by YARI Foundation require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no customer data is stored on the cookies.
6.0 Usage of Information
6.1: Personal information will be used by YARI Foundation for internal purposes including the following:
(i) sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, YARI Foundation Annual Report, YARI FOUNDATION Foundation-in -Action, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by YARI Foundation and other updates.
(ii) processing your donations to YARI Foundation and purchases of YARI Foundation products on the Site.
(iii) delivering the YARI Foundation products you have purchased on the Site /Receipt for donations made by you to YARI Foundation.
(iv) maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
(v) evaluating and administering the Site and YARI FOUNDATION Foundation’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information by YARI Foundation:
7.1: Within YARI Foundation, access to Personal Information collected by YARI Foundation will be given only to those persons who are authorised by YARI Foundation and third parties hired by YARI Foundation to perform administrative services. YARI Foundation will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in YARI FOUNDATION’s Database, processing your orders or donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. YARI Foundation cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and YARI Foundation will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
7.2: YARI FOUNDATION may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with YARI FOUNDATION, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with YARI FOUNDATION in any manner. YARI FOUNDATION will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
7.3: YARI FOUNDATION is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of YARI FOUNDATION.
7.4: Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and YARI FOUNDATION, YARI FOUNDATION reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect YARI FOUNDATION and it’s property, to fufill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of YARI FOUNDATION.
8. Security YARI FOUNDATION however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
11. Copyright Protection All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of YARI FOUNDATION and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of YARI FOUNDATION and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation or placing an order for the purchase of YARI FOUNDATION products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of YARI FOUNDATION. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to YARI FOUNDATION belong to their respective owners and are their property.
12. YARI FOUNDATION Donation Refund Policy YARI FOUNDATION takes the utmost care to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to cancel his donation, YARI FOUNDATION will respond to the donor within 7 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send YARI FOUNDATION a written request for a refund within 2 days of making the donation to YARI FOUNDATION’s official address or email firstname.lastname@example.org along with-
1. Proof of the deduction of the donation amount.
2. In cases where the donation receipt has already been issued to the donor, then we are sorry but we will not be able to refund the donation.
3. If the tax exemption certificate is already issued, then we are sorry but we will not be able to refund the donation. However, in case of a valid refund request due to any error on YARI FOUNDATION’s part, YARI FOUNDATION will refund the donation and bear the costs of the same.
“The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this: the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful.” ― Swami Vivekananda “The Great Indian Monk”
“My only desire is that India should be a good producer and no one should be hungry, shedding tears for food in the country. Manpower without unity is not a strength unless it is harmonized and united properly, then it becomes a spiritual power” ― Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel “Unity Man Of India”
“I emphasize that I am full of ambition and hope and of full charm of life. But I can renounce all at the time of need, and that is the real sacrifice. These things can never be hinderance in the way of man, provided he be a man” ― “Sahid-e-Azam” Bhagat Singh
“One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.” ― Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
“A man is born alone and dies alone, and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone, and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.” ― Chanakya